What can you expect?
When you come to Pleasant Prairie Baptist Church, you will find:
1. A Church focused on Jesus - this is His Church and our relationship with God is only through Him
2. A Church unshamed of declaring the whole truth of Scripture - even if speaking the truth is countercultural
3. A Church that celebrates a a variety of music
4. A Church that seeks to communicate the timeless message of Scripture in a timely way using a modern translation
5. A Church that has a God sized vision for the future - we see the future not by where we are but by what God wants to do
6. A Church that cares about people - God looks at the heart and does not judge the appearance
7. A Church that cares about our Community, State, Nation, and World
I think you will find the sermon notes a unique way to share God's Word. When you come, you will find separate notes that have the following:
The Church that Jesus commissioned is a Church that challenges individuals to follow Him and make disciples. As your pastor, I am seeking to do everything I can to encourage that process.
If you use these sermon notes, you will notice some important aspects I pray are helpful:
- The sermon will complete the Church Bible study for the previous week. (Ask for study material)
- As we go through the notes today, there are blanks I will ask you to fill in as well as personal insight blanks.
- On the back side of these notes is a weekly schedule for further study at home.
- This sermon, your notes, and the Gospel Project material are intended to move Bible study into an intentional, discipleship process.
I want to encourage you to have a personal study and a family study! When you come to church, every age will be studying the same passage for maximum impact! (Deuteronomy 6)
May our God deepen us in His Word!